Thursday, August 19, 2010

basics

I made it!

I'm currently getting settled in and spending this first week getting to know the area where I'm living, visiting friends, and getting to know my host family.

If you want to send me goodies, such as letters, photos, coloring books or other fun things, mail to

Asociacion Nuevo Amanecer de El Salvador
Col. El Triunfo Final Pasaje Molina #14, San Ramon
Mejicanos, Apartado Postal 567
Departamento de San Salvador
El Salvador, Central America.


Also, fun fact: I clearly have not learned my way around the kitchen yet, and on my first day with my new family I put salt in my coffee instead of sugar. Ooooops.

Real update soon.

love,
liv

2 comments:

  1. haha...glad to hear everything went well!
    adding you to my address book.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your first weeks.
    I'm so excited for you!
    Love from the bodia.
    -Meg

    ReplyDelete